INFRA Asset Management is an asset management company specializing in private-equity funds that invest in infrastructure projects.
The projects in which INFRA invests seek not only to create value for its shareholders, but also to act responsibly with a view to improving Brazil‘s energy, sanitation and logistics infrastructure.
To ensure the success of these projects‘ operation, INFRA participates in all project stages through active management and a presence and representation at the investee companies in accordance with the highest standards of corporate governance.
INFRA currently has approximately R$ 700 million in assets under management.
- Founding of INFRA Asset Management.
- Inception of the private-equity fund ENERGIA PCH FIP.
- The investee Águas de Itapema wins the 25-year concession (2004 to 2029) for the collection, treatment and distribution of water and the collection and treatment of sewage in Itapema, Santa Catarina.
- ENERGIA PCH FIP acquires an 89.9% interest in the Juruena Project for the construction of five small hydroelectric plants (SHP) on the Juruena River in the state of Mato Grosso.
- The investee Águas de Santo Antônio wins the 30-year concession (2005 to 2035) for the collection, treatment and distribution of water in Santo Antônio de Pádua, Rio de Janeiro.
- ENERGIA PCH FIP: Construction begins on the SHPs of the Juruena Project in Mato Grosso.
- Conclusion of construction and start of the 25-year concession (2007 to 2032) of the investee SANESALTO for sewage treatment and sanitation services in Salto, São Paulo.
- Energia PCH FIP invests in DESAs – Térmica e Garças for the construction of 11 SHPs and one thermal power plant in the state of Santa Catarina.
- Creation of SC Parcerias Ambiental, a joint venture to invest in environmental sanitation projects.
- Inauguration of the Industrial Wastewater Treatment Station in the Salto region of São Paulo by the investee Sanetrat.
- Commissioning of five SHPs in Mato Grosso by the investee Juruena Participações.
- Inception of the private-equity fund INFRA Saneamento FIP.
- Inception of the real estate investment fund INFRA Real Estate FII.
- The investee SANESUL wins the 30-year concession (2013 to 2043) for sewage collection services in São João do Meriti, Rio de Janeiro.
- The investee Urbeluz signs Brazil‘s first public-private partnership (PPP) for the provision of lighting services for streets and public buildings.
- INFRA assumes management of the Technology Fund, with the inception of the private-equity fund Infratec FIP. The fund‘s investees include:
- Bebê Store, the largest e-commerce store for baby products and the market leader in Brazil.
- Kekanto, the largest e-commerce store for baby products and the market leader in Brazil.
- Widbook, a literary social network for reading, writing and publishing books.